Tuesday, November 15, 2011

For the love of coffee...filters

I know that by no means am I the first one to make one of these lovely wreaths, but I have been admiring them for sometime. Finally, I got around to making one and they are so much prettier in person!

What I do not love is the insane bliters I had on my hand, and my leg( yes I said leg) that my glue gun gave me! I fought with it all yesterday...I am not sure why we just can not get along! Was it worth it? Yes, they will eventually go away and like childbirth I will forget about the pain, and have a nifty wreath to enjoy in the end.

It was a rainy,dreary day here and couldn't get a super great picture because the lighting was so off. The pictures really do not do it justice. So, Instead of my showing you my beat up blistered hands;) I decided to include a link incase you decided to make one yourself!


If you make one I would love to see it! But for now I think I am going to soak my hands is some ice or something! Good luck and happy gluing!

2 comments:

  1. I have been wanting to make one of these forever...and I totally understand the blisters from the hot glue gun:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I am glad I am not the only one! I really love the lamp shades I have seen made, but I think I will have to give my poor fingers a break before I attempt that! Thank for stopping by(:

    ReplyDelete